1. This section contains information on how to manage Price One Shop with regard to the treatment of BStore Shoes users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Price One Shop and can be reached through the initial page: www.PriceOneShop.com
3. The information is provided only for Price One Shop and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must offer to users when connecting to the Italian and European Price One Shop web pages.
5. The information may be modified due to new rules in this regard.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, in accordance with article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, please authorize his consent through the authorization of the parents of those who take his place.
II DATA PROCESSING – DATA HOLDER
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regards to this website, the data controller is: BStore Shoes, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
Responsible for data processing
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other 2 body that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the BStore Shoes website is: Dell ‘Acqua Brunone Gabriele.
Data processing place
1. The processing of data generated by the use of PriceOneShop takes place at Via Francesco Guicciardini, 47891 Dogana, San Marino – Italy.
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III COOKIES – Type of Cookies:
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC up upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on the Price One Shop. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply. IV